Most companies face the challenge of trying to distribute information to employees; the right information to the right employee at the right time. Critical messages can go unnoticed and printed materials are slow and expensive.
Companies face the challenge of having multiple sites, buildings and campuses. In addition, many have a large number of employees without email or Internet access making it difficult to produce a consistent, focused message to the right individual, at the right time.
The many Advantages of Dynamic Digital Signage:
- Real-Time Advertising and Information.
- Target Your Audience. The content on a digital sign can change dynamically to deliver a focused message to targeted audiences at each point of playback or any time of day.
- Cost Savings. Each time a digital sign message is changed there is a cost savings on printing and processing time.
- Increase Sales. In-store digital signage can increase sales and generate impulse purchases.
- Educated Consumers. Consumers view information signage as a positive influence.
The NOR-COM Team specializes in customizing your hardware and content and is trained to install and integrate all forms of creative dynamic digital signs such as:
- Wayfinding – organization and communication relationship to space.
- Streaming Media – vehicle for organizations to market, sell and support products and services.
- Interactive Kiosks – collect bills, collect cash in exchange for merchandise, or tell a story. Allows customers to interact and explore products and services.